Blue handling sleeve to insert without touching the catheter surface, reducing the risk of contamination and possible urinary tract infection. Smooth, fire polished eyelets (drainage holes) allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder. Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter provide drainage from two points within the bladder. This Pediatric catheter is available in 6, and 8 French sizes. The Adolescent catheter is available in 10 French size. Pediatric and Adolescent catheters are 10” in length. Also available in a 10 French size with curved coude tip DEHP-free catheter tube
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.06
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.