MicroBlock antimicrobial electrodes are the first and only electrodes on the market that help kill and inhibit the growth of common bacteria on and around the zone of inhibition of the electrode surface. These electrodes can play an important part in infection prevention for hospitals and healthcare facilities, making MicroBlock the logical choice to decrease the risk of healthcare associated infections while treating your patients. MicroBlock’s antimicrobial electrode surface reduces the risk of contamination and helps prevent infection by killing disease-causing microbes and common antibiotic-resistant threats that contact the surface of the electrode, such as: E. cloacae (CRE) S. aureus (MRSA) E. coli (ESBL) E. faecalis (VRE) P. aeruginosa and A. baumannii (Multi-Drug Resistant).
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.30
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.