The High Flow Liter Meter checks concentrator flow rates between 2 to 15 LPM on all types of concentrators. To use, simply connect to oxygen source using standard oxygen tubing with end adapters and hold meter in a vertical position. Checks concentrator flow rates from 2 to 15 LPM Not to be used to verify quality or purity of oxygen or as a calibration device Connect using standard oxygen tubing with end adapters and hold vertically to ensure most accurate reading Compact, lightweight design for easy portability Simple to use and read Compatible with all types of concentrators Sold individually
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.20
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.