NOTE: Class II - Rx Required The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid device combines both digital and analog technology to create an innovative pain management device that is easy-to-use. The user will receive the right therapy at the right time by using traditional analog dials to manage intensity levels through LED technology. The InTENSity 5000 Hybrid comes complete with five modes, a timer, electrodes, lead wires, carrying case, user manual and 9-volt battery. Both digital and analog unit Comes complete with carrying case, two sets of lead wires, 9-volt battery, pack of four self-adhesive reusable electrodes and manual Unit includes five modes of operation - Burst, Normal, Modulation 1, Modulation 2 and SD mode Dimensions: 4.6" x 2.6" x 11.2" Weight: 0.2 lb. without battery One year warranty HCPCS Code: E0730* for TENS Unit HCPCS Code: A4595* for electrotherapy supplies
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 1.05
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.