- Package Includes: Device, batteries, lead wires, 1 pack of 4 electrodes, carrying case and users manual.
- Most useful in acute injuries associated with major tissue trauma with bleeding or swelling
- Galvanic Stimulators apply direct current, creating and electrical field over the treated area
- The positive pad behaves like ice, causing reduced circulation to the area under the pad and reduction in swelling.
- The negative pad behaves like heat,causing increased circulation, reportedly speeding healing.
Digital Galvanic Stimulation is most useful in acute injuries associated with major tissue trauma with bleeding or swelling. In contrast to TENS or IFC units, which apply alternating current,Galvanic Stimulators apply direct current. Direct current creates an electrical field over the treated area that, theoretically, changes blood flow and moves fluids. The positive pad behaves like ice, causing reduced circulation to the area under the pad and reduction in swelling. The negative pad behaves like heat, causing increased circulation, and reportedly can speed up the healing process.
High-voltage pulsed galvanic stimulation (HVPGS) is gaining widespread use for wound healing, edema reduction and pain relief, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Diabetic Foot are two major areas of use. Devices in this class are characterized by a unique twin- peak monophasic waveform with very short pulse duration (microseconds) and a therapeutic voltage greater than 100 volts. The combination of very short pulse duration and high peak current, yet low total current per second (Microcurrent) allows relatively comfortable stimulation. Furthermore, this combination provides an efficient means of exciting sensory, motor and pain-conducting nerve fibers. Perceptual discrimination of those responses is relatively easy to achieve and thus its clinical versatility. Back Ground Skin offers a great amount of resistance to the flow of electrical current. When current is passed through a circuit that contains resistors, voltage drop occurs and energy is lost. This phenomenon occurs when traditional low voltage units are used in treatment a high voltage device produces a spontaneous breakdown in skin resistance and HVPGS current passes through the skin with negligible thermal and electrochemical effects. The first high voltage stimulator was developed by Bell Telephone Laboratories in 1945. By decreasing the pulse duration and increasing the voltage, the developers noted that deep tissues could be stimulated without producing tissue damage. The first published report (I 966) described its effectiveness in wound healing of animal limbs. High-Voltage Pulsed Galvanic Stimulation
A prescription from your physician or physical therapist is required for this device.
Muscle soreness, Muscle stiffness, Arthritis, Body pain, Post-op pain, Post-traumatic acute pain and Chronic pain.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSPower: 9V battery or AC Adaptor
Output: Single Channel. Two active outputs and one dispersive return. Where active 1 and dispesive located on the output of CH1, the active 2 located on the output of CH2.
Output Voltage Adjustable, 0-350 Volts maximum (500 ohm load)
Wave Form: Twin peaked monophasic waveform with fixed interpulse interval of 100u
Pulse Rate: 1z-120Hz (adjustable), 1Hz/step
Pulse Duration: 5 uS
Interpulse Interval: 100 us
Modes: Continuous, Alternating
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 4 Reusable Electrode Pads
- Lead Wires
- User Manual & Electrode Placement Guide
- Carrying Case
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : Not Specified
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.