The Drive Medical Viper is a versatile wheelchair right out of the box and it is easier to propel and transport than an average weight wheelchair. The Viper comes standard with adjustable padded arms, multiple seat to floor height positions, anti-tippers with flip-up wheels which never have to be removed and push to lock wheel locks. The back is height adjustable to provide added patient comfort. The carbon steel frame is high strength while remaining lightweight. The wheelchair upholstery is made of durable nylon for long lasting comfort and cleanliness. These comfort options make the Viper from Drive Medical an ideal wheelchair for anybody that needs to be in a wheelchair for extended periods of time. This wheelchair comes with flip back removable desk arms, elevating leg rests, and a 12" wide seat.Features and Benefits
- Viper weighs 32 lbs (Excluding front rigging)
- Easier to propel and transport
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories
- Back height adjustable from 18"-20"
- Carbon steel black powder-coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish
- Durable and comfortable nylon upholstery
- Composite Mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride, and are lightweight
- 8" Front casters have three height adjustments
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down to unlock flip-up arm, depending on the patient's needs
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Composite foot plates with heel loops are durable and lightweight
- Comes standard with flip-up anti-tippers
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
- Actual Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Anti Tip Wheels: Yes
- Armrest Length: 6"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 21.5"
- Back of Chair Height: 18"
- Brakes: Push-To-Lock Wheel Brakes
- Casters: 8"
- Closed Width: 12"
- Folded Dimensions: 36" x 12" x 32"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 36"
- Overall Product Height: 32"
- Overall Product Length: 36"
- Overall Product Width: 20"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Rear Wheels: 24" x 1"
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 12"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 6"
- Seat to Floor Height: 13.5"-15.5"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # l412dda-elr
- Hygienic Product : No
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : CV
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 33.00
- Product Assembly : Basic Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : China
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Yes
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.