Don't let mobility challenges keep you from getting out and experiencing all life has to offer. For many people, a manual wheelchair is the ideal solution to maintaining mobility independence. Manual wheelchairs are among the most commonly used mobility devices thanks to their versatility, functionality, ease of transport and low maintenance. The pediatric version of the Viper Plus from Drive Medical offers all these features and more. The Viper Plus offers a state-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism which allows the backrest to recline from 90 deg to 180 deg. The special offset rear wheels ensure stability and evenly distribute the user's weight in all reclined positions. It features a carbon steel frame that is double coated with chrome and is available in 12" and 14" seat widths, perfect for younger users. The frame is durable, strong and chip-proof and the upholstery is a heavy gauge black nylon for long-lasting comfort. The chair features flip-back desk length arms. Swing-away elevating legrests with composite footplates that are durable and lightweight are also standard. The front caster forks are adjustable in three positions and the casters and rear tires are constructed of a lightweight urethane for a smooth ride. The Viper Plus also has standard dual axles that provide an easy transition from seat to hemi-height for self propelling.Features and Benefits
- Backrest reclines from 90 deg to 180 deg
- Double-coated chrome carbon steel frame for maximum durability
- Durable nylon upholstery
- Padded flip-back detachable desk armrests
- Composite lightweight 24" Mag-style rear wheels with urethane tires and 6" front rubber tires
- Offset rear wheel position provides additional stability and evenly distributes user's weight in all reclining positions
- Precision sealed front and rear wheel bearings
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Spreader bar functions as a back stabilizer and a push handle for caregiver
- Standard with height adjustable swing-away elevating leg rests
- Durable and lightweight composite footplates
- Flip-up anti-tippers with wheels
- Actual Product Weight: 42 lbs
- Back of Chair Height: 26"
- Closed Width: 13"
- Number of Wheels: 4
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 38"
- Overall Product Height: 40.5"
- Overall Product Length: 38"
- Overall Product Width: 20"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 12"
- Seat Width: 12"
- Seat to Floor Height: 15"-16"
- Seat to Foot Deck: 15.5"-18.5"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # pl412rbdda
- Hygienic Product : No
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : CV
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 42.00
- Product Assembly : Basic Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : China
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Yes
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.