A unique double-balloon design aids in diagnosing urethral diverticula. A single eye is located below the bladder balloon and above the meatal balloon to introduce contrast media. A 5cc BARDEX® balloon is used in the bladder. A 20cc cone-shaped meatal balloon provides an effective seal for the meatus to contain the contrast material. Radiopaque contrast media is introduced into the central lumen of the catheter to be placed into the false passages of the urethra. (Double-balloon design aids in diagnosis of urethral diverticula. Hydrogel coating facilitates insertion and removal and helps to reduce encrustation on the inner and outer catheter surface.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.06
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.