The TheraSonic Ultrasound Conductive Gel is acoustically correct for a broad range of ultrasound frequencies, making it compatible with any ultrasound device. It is recommended for all procedures in which a viscous gel is required. Acoustically correct for the broad range of ultrasound frequencies Can be used for a variety of purposes, including fetal doppler baby heart monitor, doppler ultrasound, ultrasonic cavitation gel, and therapeutic ultrasound procedures Spreads evenly and won't stain clothing or damage transducers Water-soluble, hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, and non-irritating Recommended for all procedures in which a viscous gel is required 8 oz. bottle; available in a variety of other sizes For an effective viscous gel for ultrasound procedures, purchase the TheraSonic Ultrasound Conductive Gel.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:0 92237615881
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.70
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.