Drive Medical slings are designed to comfortably and securely support an individual during lift and transfer procedures with a floor-style patient lift. Our slings are made from durable material, which resist deterioration from exposure to moisture and laundering.Features and Benefits
- Stand-up sling
- Chain/strap not required
- Solid Nylon construction
- Two sling points; Two cradle points
- Actual Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Cradle Points: 2
- Design: Solid
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 44"
- Overall Product Width: 16"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Product Size: Large
- Product Weight Capacity: 440 lbs
- Sling Points: 2
- Warranty: 6 month limited
Model # 13263a
- Hygienic Product : Yes
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : BX
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 2.00
- Product Assembly : No Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : China
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.