SpeediCath® catheters offer ease of use, safety, greater comfort and minimal risk of urethral damage for all catheter users. The SpeediCath catheters have been available for more than 10 years. Instantly ready to use with no need to add water or waiting for the coating to activate. SpeediCath is more convenient, easy to open and handle. The uniform hydrophilic surface coating ensures safe catheterization time after time. A number of studies have demonstrated that SpeediCath's ease-of-use plus the fact that it doesn't need any preparation make it the preferred choice among catheter users (1). SpeediCath is available in a variety of lengths and sizes for men, women and children.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.14
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.