The Self-Cath family of catheters offers a variety of options for intermittent self-catheterization. The catheters are not made with natural rubber latex. Self-cath catheters have a siliconized surface for smooth insertion. Each catheter is made of flexible medical grade PVC and has smooth fire polished eyelets for patient comfort and ease of use. Ready-to-use closed catheter system with protective sleeve that provides for contact free usage Introducer tip to reduce urinary tract infections Hydrophilic micro-bead lubricant reducing Friction and risk of urinary tract infections 100% silicone. Collection bag volume: 1100cc Straight Tip Female Soft Tapered Tip Coude with Guide Stripe® Olive Tip Coude with Guide Stripe®
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 5.29
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.