The Salter High-Flow Humidifier Bottle provides high quality, comfortable humidification to patients requiring high-flow oxygen therapy between 6 and 15 LPM. With 360-degree molded diffuser ports, it operates effectively and quietly for the best humidification experience. Accommodates patients with oxygen flow rates between 6-15 LPM Large, easy-to-grip wing nut connector assures a secure connection to oxygen supply source 360-degree down spout diffuser increases overall humidity and keeps operation quiet Jar permanently etched with large print minimum/maximum water level markings that are easy to read and will not rub or wash off 6 PSI pressure alarm will warn of any obstructions to oxygen flow Quantity: 10/case For superior humidification for patients with high oxygen flow levels, purchase the Salter High-Flow Humidifier Bottle.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 32.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.