The Rüsch® Tiemann Intermittent Catheter from Teleflex is designed to be a helpful solution for difficult catheterization Rüsch® Tiemann catheters are flexible with a curved tip and relatively stiffer shaft making catheterization easier The flexible design is achieved by molding the tip separately and then joining it to the shaft Each tip is color coded to indicate a specific french size and the notch on the catheter funnel helps the user maintain the curved catheter tip in the proper up position during catheterization The catheters are made of siliconized PVC. Designed for single use only
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.06
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.