The Roscoe Pediatric Regulator is a reliable regulator offered at an affordable price. Made with an aluminum body and all brass core, it is durable and safe for any user. Portable and lightweight at standard 6" and made of aluminum and brass Comes with viton yoke seal with outer ring constructed of brass for airtight sealing Includes CGA-870 inlet connector Easy to read dial in-flow settings with ribbed flow selector to give users an easier grip Flow rate: 0-4 LPM, includes settings of 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4 Limited two-year warranty For a high-quality and reliable yet economic regulator for your pediatric patient's oxygen tank, purchase the Roscoe Pediatric Regulator.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:0 92237603505
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.08
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.