Designed to reduce anxiety during treatments, the child-friendly Roscoe Dog Nebulizer provides effective treatments with a state-of-the-art piston compressor. Delivers 43 psi at maximum pressure and 16 psi operating pressure (liter flow range 5 - 8 LPM) and weighs only 3.4 pounds. Equipped with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post. Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, tubing, mouthpiece, five extra filters and a five year warranty. Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments Provides smooth, quiet treatments Equipped with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, child mask, angled mouthpiece, tubing, five extra filters and instruction manual Five year warranty HCPCS Code: E0570* HCPCS Code:A7003* for nebulizer kits HCPCS Code: A7013* for foam filters
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:0 92237603307
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 4.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.