The Roscoe Elevating Legrests offer a variety of angles and elevating positions. They adjust the patient's legs to any possible position, making them perfect for cast positioning and accommodating patients with limited motion in their knees. Equipped with pneumatic piston for infinite elevating positions Tool free and easy to install Legrests are padded for patient comfort Composite footplates included Designed for use with Roscoe K1, K2, K3, and K4 wheelchairs Sold by the pair To provide patients with a variety of leg elevation positions with their wheelchair, purchase the Roscoe Elevating Legrests.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 9.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.