The Roscoe Pediatric Dog Nebulizer is child-friendly and designed to reduce anxiety during treatments and encourage compliance. It has a cute and playful design while still providing effective aerosol treatments with a state-of-the-art piston compressor. Dog design and angled mouthpiece or pediatric mask options encourages compliance Delivers 43 PSI at maximum pressure and 16 PSI operating pressure with a liter flow range of 5 to 8 LPM Lightweight and equipped with built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post Smooth, quiet, and easy to use 45-degree angle delivery allows patient to recline Comes complete with compressor, disposable nebulizer, TruNeb reusable nebulizer, child mask, angled mouthpiece, 7' kink-resistant tubing, five extra filters, and carrying bag Limited 5-year warranty For a more child-friendly nebulizer option for your pediatric patient, purchase the Roscoe Dog Nebulizer.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 27.11
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.