Accurate reading of SpO2 values is among the most important factors for successful management of respiratory care. For patients with a breathing disorder, monitoring blood-oxygen levels and heart rate can save their lives. Fingertip pulse oximeters offer a non-invasive, safe way to do this. In addition, this model is also well suited for exercise, sport purposes and high-altitude activities.
Recommended by the CDC for identifying Covid-19 symptoms!
- Ideal for use in multiple applications; hospital, nursing home, community medical treatment, home care, sports center, etc.
- Portable non-invasive spot check oxygen saturation and heart rate.
- Displays digital SpO2 and pulse rate while using bar graph technology to monitor heart rate.
- Dimensions: Individual unit 1.3"(W)x 1.4"(H)x 2.3"(L)/Weight: 2.1 oz
- Automatic power off.
- Two AAA batteries & lanyard included.
- Warranty: 2 Year limited.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Latex Free
- UPC:0 9223760383 3
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : 80092237603839
- Units of Measure : EA
- Overall Product Length : 2.3"
- Overall Product Width : 1.4"
- Overall Product Height : 1.3"
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified
- Actual Product Weight : .2 lbs
- Product Assembly : No
- Product Installation : No
- Country of Origin : China
- Case QTY : 1/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : Not Specified
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified