The ProBasics Non-Tilt Overbed Table provides bedridden patients with a stable surface to continue independently carrying out activities that matter to them. Non-tilt with a 30" wood grain top, the table is dependable and durable. Easily assembled with minimal hardware Swivel ball bearing casters make table easy to move around 30" W x 15" D durable wood grain laminated top gives patients plenty of room to do what they wish Stable "H" base with brown powder coat finish Height adjustment from 27" to 42" to accommodate any patient Supports up to 25 lbs in lowest position To provide bedridden patients with additional independence, purchase the ProBasics Non-Tilt Overbed Table.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 13.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.