Designed for easy one person delivery and set-up with a foot section that weighs just 42 lb. The robust, lightweight frame and snap on/off low-voltage DC motor box/hi-low motor ensures quick, efficient set-ups and easy routine maintenance. Clients can take comfort that in the event of a power failure a 9V battery back-up is there to position the bed springs and bed height for safe transfer. Full rail cross brace location indicators have been added to the spring deck to make positioning of ProBasics full bed rails simple and safe. FEATURES Easy one person delivery & set-up--foot section weighs just 42 lb Quick & simple motor attachment or removal for service or cleaning Welded steel split frame construction Head and foot sections can be raised independently or simultaneously Large button, simple-to-use hand pendant Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new Manual crank at the foot adjusts the frame height Scratch-resistant bed ends keep the bed looking new 9V battery back-up lets users go to the lowest bed position during power failures (battery not included) Headspring support and foot assembly are recessed to help reduce pinching and injuries Trendelenberg and reverse Trendelenberg position capable Beds include two locking and two non-locking casters Quiet, efficient ETL-approved DC low voltage single motor box HCPCS Code: E0297*** PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Bed Deck Height: 12.75" minimum. (without casters) 21.5" maximum (with casters) Sleep Surface: 80"L x 36" W Overall Bed: 87"L x 36" W Weight Capacity: 450 lb* Limited Warranty: 5 Years on Frame** 2 Years on Motor - mechanical/electrical SHIPPING SPECIFICATIONS Component: Carton Size: Shipping Weight: Foot/Head Springs Motor Box, and pendant 45.5"x 10.5"x 37" 107 lb Head/Foot Bed Ends and Casters 38"x 7.5"x 32.25" 58 lb BED PACKAGE COMPONENTS Bed Rails PB7035 Half Bed Rails Mattress ARUBA-200 ARUBA-200 Cross-cut Mattress * Total distributed weight capacity including user, mattress, bedding, and any other items on the bed surface. Please refer to the owner's manual for complete details. **Please see owner's manual for complete warranty details. ***Providers are responsible for determining appropriate billing codes for Medicare Program claims. Information is included only for your convenience and is not intended nor should be considered as Medicare billing advice.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 650.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : Yes
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.