The ProBasics IV Pole is perfect for hospital or at-home IV therapy, with twin wheel swivel casters that are easy to glide across hard floor or carpet. It is also accessible for everyone, with a wide height adjustment range. Chrome-plated and made of durable hammertone steel Offset low profile base keeps IV pole stable Twin wheel swivel casters allow for IV pole to move smoothly across hard floor or carpet Twist lock provides full range of height positions Two-pronged removable top keeps IV containers securely in place while making IV pole easy to store and transport Height adjustment: 45.5" to 79" Base size: 23" Quantity: 2/case Purchase your ProBasics IV Pole for smooth mobility during hospital or at-home IV therapy.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 9.03
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.