Potassium is an essential mineral needed to regulate water balance, levels of acidity, blood pressure, and neuromuscular function. This mineral also plays a critical role in the transmission of electrical impulses in the heart. ‡
Primitive diets provided much greater levels of potassium than modern diets, which may provide too little. Cases of prolonged vomiting, diarrhea, or use of potassium depleting diuretic drugs may result in insufficient levels of potassium, or even gross deficiency.‡
Potassium supports cardiovascular health through the role it plays in the transmission of electrical impulses in the heart and the support of healthy blood flow. Potassium also plays roles in muscle function, mood, and maintaining acid/alkaline balance.‡
Potassium supports alkaline balance, and bone cell function and bone mineralization by supporting calcium absorption and healthy bone resorption. Potasinase™ provides 99 mg of potassium from the bioavailable form of potassium aspartate.‡
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating woman, have any health conditions, or are taking any medication, make sure to consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
One capsule daily.
Yang Q, Liu T, Kuklina EV, Flanders WD, Hong Y, Gillespie C, Chang MH, Gwinn M, Dowling N, Khoury MJ, Hu FB. Sodium and potassium intake and mortality among US adults: prospective data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Archives of internal medicine. 2011 Jul 11;171(13):1183-91.
Aaron KJ, Sanders PW. Role of dietary salt and potassium intake in cardiovascular health and disease: a review of the evidence. InMayo Clinic Proceedings 2013 Sep 1 (Vol. 88, No. 9, pp. 987-995). Elsevier.
Newberry SJ, Chung M, Anderson CA, Chen C, Fu Z, Tang A, Zhao N, Booth M, Marks J, Hollands S, Motala A. Sodium and Potassium Intake: Effects on Chronic Disease Outcomes and Risks. Rockville (MD): Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (US); 2018 Jun. Report No.: 18-EHC009-EF.
Aburto NJ, Hanson S, Gutierrez H, Hooper L, Elliott P, Cappuccio FP. Effect of increased potassium intake on cardiovascular risk factors and disease: systematic review and meta-analyses. BMJ. 2013 Apr 4;346:f1378.
Vinceti M, Filippini T, Crippa A, de Sesmaisons A, Wise LA, Orsini N. Meta‐analysis of potassium intake and the risk of stroke. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2016 Oct 6;5(10):e004210.
Macdonald HM, Black AJ, Aucott L, Duthie G, Duthie S, Sandison R, Hardcastle AC, Lanham New SA, Fraser WD, Reid DM. Effect of potassium citrate supplementation or increased fruit and vegetable intake on bone metabolism in healthy postmenopausal women: a randomized controlled trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2008 Aug 1;88(2):465-74.
Ma Y, He FJ, Sun Q, Yuan C, Kieneker LM, Curhan GC, MacGregor GA, Bakker SJ, Campbell NR, Wang M, Rimm EB. 24-Hour Urinary Sodium and Potassium Excretion and Cardiovascular Risk. New England Journal of Medicine. 2021 Nov 13.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.25
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.