The PocketPac® System includes a 1300 mL collection bag and an easy-to-remove ring cap The self-contained intermittent catheter closed system is protected within its own closed sterile field Our patented, soft silicone introducer tip protects the catheter from bacteria residing in the first few centimeters of the urethra, helping to reduce the risk of urinary tract infection The catheter is prelubricated with a water soluble lubricant for easy insertion The PocketPac® System Kit contains sterile gloves (not made with natural rubber latex), underpad, antiseptic skin prep, gauze, and refuse bag for convenient disposal
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.06
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.