This D Tank Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag from Drive Medical makes transporting a single oxygen cylinder less of a hassle. A comfortable shoulder strap effectively distributes the pressure to alleviate soreness from occurring. The Oxygen Cylinder Carry Bag allows you to bring your oxygen therapy with you in your daily lifestyle.Features and Benefits
- Economy shoulder carry bag
- Opening for threading cannula on the side of the bag
- Compatibility: D Tanks while using any Drive or CHAD conservers and regulators
- Single strap design
- Actual Product Weight: 0.7 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 1"
- Overall Product Length: 18"
- Overall Product Width: 6"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Nylon
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
Model # 18102
- Hygienic Product : No
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : EA
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.70
- Product Assembly : No Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : China
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.