Orficast Thermoplastic Tape is a thin, breathable, ventilated thermoplastic tape which conforms readily to create a precise fitting orthosis with smooth edges and a soft feelSpecially designed knit fabric made of low temperature thermoplastic material, like traditional 1" casting material without the mess or need for glovesSoften in 150° F (66° C) water, then wrap area by overlapping. Layers bond together when warm and come apart if forced open after coolingApply 2 - 3 layers for a semi-flexible support, or use more layers for firm supportFinger casts can be easily trimmed with scissors to create other finger/thumb orthotic designsRoll of tape measures 1-1/5" (3.0cm) wide x 9-4/5 ft (3.0m) longLatex free
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.26
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.