The Western Medica OPA Series Regulators are a durable and reliable regulator option, constructed with an aluminum body and an all-brass high-pressure chamber. It features a click-style flow control, with flow options between 0 and 2 LPM. Durable and compact aluminum body with an all-brass high-pressure chamber Features CGA-870 yoke inlet connection and tapered hose barb outlet Click-style flow control Flow settings: 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1-1/2, 2 LPM 3000 PSI maximum inlet pressure Internal relief valve protects against over-pressurization Sold individually
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 1.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.