The Model 45 hand-held spray nebulizer delivers aerosol particles of uniformly consistent density deep into the lungs. The break-resistant nebulizer easily disassembles for sterilization.Features and Benefits
- Hand-held spray nebulizer delivers aerosol particles of uniformly consistent density deep into the lungs
- The break-resistant nebulizer easily disassembles for sterilization
- Used for treatment of asthmatic patients
- Designed for comfortable administration of fine mists of uniform density to reach deep into lung cavity
- Converts liquid (i.e. antibiotic, oil extracts, etc.) into aerosol
- Used in respirator and mask test fit kits
- Complete with mouthpiece, extra jet, and bulb
- Actual Product Weight: 2 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 2"
- Overall Product Length: 7"
- Overall Product Width: 2"
- Primary Product Color: Clear
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: N/A
Model # 45
- Hygienic Product : Yes
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : EA
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 2.00
- Product Assembly : Basic Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : United States
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.