The Ultra-Care 4800 is a combination mattress system providing both alternating pressure and low air loss for the management and treatment of pressure ulcers . Quick disconnect cells allow any area of the mattress to deflate and be zero pressure without affecting alternating benefits. 8" alternating pressure mattress with low air loss regardless of operating mode Pillow function maintains the air cells at the head for patient comfort Air cells are made with nylon/polyurethane for increased durability and reliability and can quickly disconnect for easy replacement CPR quick deflate at head of mattress Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable High-output digital pump has an easy-to-use design and offers both static and alternating modes of therapy for maximum comfort Includes 8" mattress, cover, and high-output pump Weight capacity: 450 lbs Dimensions: 80" x 36" x 8" Two-year warranty on mattress and pump To provide patients with the support they need to manage and treat pressure ulcers, purchase the Ultra-Care 4800 Alternating Pressure Mattress. "Pump: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov . Mattress: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene and Toluene, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov ."
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 36.70
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.