The Meridian SatinAir is a combination therapy mattress system that provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. The pump offers a static feature as well as adjustable comfort settings by patient weight. The nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant and vapor permeable. CPR valve allows for quick deflation. The Meridian SatinAir is an innovative design ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and the home care environment. Includes mattress, cover and pump Pillow function maintains the air in cells at the head for patient comfort Air cells can be easily removed and replaced CPR quick deflate at head of mattress Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable 8 liter-per-minute pump in an easy-to-use design Two modes of therapy - static or alternating Variable pressure setting for maximum comfort Support patients up to 350 lbs. One year warranty on mattress and pump HCPCS Code: E0277 CELL CONSTRUCTION Seventeen rows of 8"alternating pressure air cells, 9 with laser holes Air cells made of nylon/pvc and can be easily cleaned, removed and replaced COVER Zipper cover is quilted vapor permeable nylon Water-resistant Easy cleaning Low shear/low friction CPR QUICK DEFLATE CPR quick deflate at head of mattress PUMP 8 liter-per-minute pump Front panel switch provides two modes of therapy - static or alternating LED backlit switches with dial on panel for simple set up and operation
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 10.40
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.