Provides more traction than the NORL501 Helps restore PIP joint extension when restricted by joint or soft tissue tightness Provides slightly more force than the NORL501 with 12oz (340g) of force applied when the PIP joint is in 15° of flexion Large, curved dorsal pad helps distribute pressure Wires may be bent to adjust forces and to accommodate changes in edema To size, measure DPC to DIP Length A (2-5/8"); Pad Width, 3/4" C (3-3/8"); Pad Width, 1-1/8" Latex-free
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.13
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.