NOTE: Class II - Rx Required The IF-4000 helps control pain and speeds the healing process by delivering small pulses of electrical current to an injury through electrodes that pass current through the skin and stimulate underlying nerves producing a mild, tingling sensation to provide relief from chronic and acute pain. Interferential therapy is used for very localized areas where deep current for pain control or increased circulation is needed. Unit comes complete with device, AC adapter, lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9-volt battery, carrying case and manual Waveform: Symmertrical Bi-Phasic square Carrier Frequency: 4000 Hz Interface Frequency: 400 1-4150 Hz Difference Frequency: 1-150 Hz adjustable Output Voltage: 0-16 volts (through 500 ohms) Pulse Width: 125 Microseconds for each phase Four Frequency Shift: Continuous 1/1 abrupt, 8.8 abrupt, 10/10 ramped
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:0 92237616703
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 1.85
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.