HydraTherm Hot Pack Heating Units for moist heat therapy feature composite polymer tanks that never rust, and are easy to maintain, needing to be cleaned only once every six months. Updated Design Features Composite Polymer Tank Instead of Steel Reduced Number of Annual Cleanings (2 Versus 24 for Competing Heating Units) Two Heating Unit Storage Systems to Choose from For Easy Hot Pack Retrieval — a Pull-Out Divider System Puts Hot Packs within Reach with a Lift of the Divider's Handle For Maximum Hot Pack Storage — a Traditional-Style Heating Unit Rack, which Allows Stacking of Hot Packs on Top of Racks Increased Patient Safety with Digital Display and Thermostat, Giving Physical Therapist Control Over Treatment Temperature of the Hot Packs Used for Moist Heat Therapy Low Water Sensor Deactivates Heating Element, Reducing Fire Hazards Extra Benefits of HydraTherm Deluxe Added Electric Drainage Pump Emptying Tank for Cleaning Faster and Easier Also Includes Fold-Away Shelf — a Convenient Area for Hot Pack Preparation Prior to Treatment (Standard Model Uses Gravity-Fed Draining, with Storage Shelf as an Optional Accessory) For Best Results, Use in Conjunction with HydraHeat Hot Packs for Moist Heat Therapy Proudly Made in USA Power: 110/120 VAC - 50/60 Hz Power Consumption: HT-R12-S/HT-R12-D 1000 Watts Adjustable Temperature Range: 120°F (49°C) — 160°F (71°C) Safety Thermal Cut-Off Temperature: 175°F +/- 5°F (79°C +/- 3°C) Digital Temperature Control Accuracy: +/- 5% Weight (dry) Standard Model: 70 lbs (31 kg) Weight (dry) Deluxe Model: 75 lbs (34 kg) Water Capacity (without packs): 18 Gal (68 L) Dimensions: 30”W x 20”W x 33” H
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 75.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.