The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical uses a multi-layered, high density foam to provide optimal pressure redistribution for individuals in long term care facilities. The top layer of foam is high resilient and die-cut, which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution. The ultra-soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, preventing pressure ulcers. The mattress cover is a 2-way stretch, water resistant, vapor permeable nylon ensuring users comfort and hygiene. The cover provides a low moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the patient cool, dry and comfortable. The 3" elevated perimeter prevents patient falls and the Cut Out sections facilitates easy transfers in and our of bed.Features and Benefits
- Economical option maximizes value and comfort with 3 full layers of foam
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean; Bottom cover is waterproof vinyl
- Actual Product Weight: 30 lbs
- Cover Material: Fluid Resistant Nylon Top; Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
- Dedicated Heel Section: Yes
- Fire Rating: CFR 16 Part 1633
- Layers of Foam: 3
- Overall Product Height: 6"
- Overall Product Length: 76"
- Overall Product Width: 36"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited
Model # 15877
- Hygienic Product : No
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : EA
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 30.00
- Product Assembly : No Assembly Required
- Product Installation : Tool Free Installation
- Country of Origin : United States
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Yes
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.