Provides constant progressive force to achieve final flexion of the PIP and DIP jointsTurn the positioning nuts on both rods to gain full composite PIP and DIP flexionThe proximal pad slides along the parallel rods, bringing the PIP and DIP joints togetherTo fit into the splint, at least 90° PIP flexion and 45° DIP passive flexion is neededThe rods can be trimmed using wire cuttersThe proximal and distal pads are covered with soft foam padding for comfort and minimal finger slippageTo size, measure the width at the widest area of the fingerLarge, 3/4" – 7/8"
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.05
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.