The 1.25" Round Tan Cloth Electrodes are made with the highest clinical standards and are for use with TENS and EMS units . These highly conductive electrodes deliver more current to better distribute across entire pad. They are self-adhesive and easy to use, and with premium tan cloth and a full-coverage wire connector, they are durable and safe for any user. Self-adhesive pad for ease of use Flexible carbon layer allows for maximum charge delivery and comfort Durable and comfortable premium tan cloth backing Durable and reliable full-coverage wire connector 4 electrodes/pack; comes sealed in tamper-proof foil bag 10 packages/foil bag Size: 1.25" round Can be reused up to 15 times per pack
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.10
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.