The EasyPulse 5 is the smallest and lightest oxygen conserving device, weighing in under 10 oz. Single dial control and ergonomically designed T-Handle/Hand Tight Nut make setting and connecting the EasyPulse 5 easy for any patient or caregiver. With a conserving ratio of up to 5.7:1, the EasyPulse 5 reduces deliveries of cylinders to patients and its proven pneumatic reliability, robust design and lack of batteries helps to reduce overall operating costs. Inlet Pressure Range: 300-3000 psig Pulse Settings: 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Flow Settings: 2 LPM Continuous Cannula Requirements: Single Lumen with up to 7' Tubing Operating Altitude Range: Sea Level to 10,000'
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 3.40
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.