These disposable hypoallergenic CPAP filters prevent airborne particles and dust from entering your CPAP device and are perfect for patients with allergies. They are designed for use with ResMed S9 Series, AirSense 10, and AirCurve 10 and are comparable to ResMed part #36856. Two fibrous layers made of a combination of materials effectively keep small airborne particles and larger matter out of your CPAP device to ensure clean air Easy to fit and should be replaced every 4-6 months Fit ResMed S9 Series, AirSense 10, and AirCurve 10 CPAP machines Disposable, not suitable for washing Quantity: 2 per pack For cleaner and healthier CPAP therapy for patients with allergies, purchase the hypoallergenic CPAP filters.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.