A pre-installed motor on this ultra light electric bed from Drive Medical allows you to adjust from standard to low height, suiting your ever-changing needs. A motor near the foot section of the bed lets either the patient or caregiver choose the proper height for them. And the motor can be assembled or disassembled tool free, even while the patient is in the bed. The bed is strong enough to withstand a weight capacity of up to 450 pounds yet features a caster that moves easily, making adjustments between 9.5"-20" deck height a cinch. In the event of a power failure, a 9-volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections up to nine times. A new-and-improved hand pendant includes large and easy-to-use controls. In addition to these various features, you can expect a durable and impact-resistant product that is easy to set up out of the box. The bed and features channel frame construction with zinc coated spring deck to provide superior strength and reduced weight. The end panels are washable, making upkeep of this bed quick and easy.Features and Benefits
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers' bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- Easy to set up
- Top mounted Hi/Lo crank accessibility
- Height-adjustable motor comes pre-installed on the foot section
- Caster easily moves from standard to low bed position
- Bed, side rails, and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility; Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9V battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Hand crank located on the top of the footboard prevents bending for the caregiver when in the low position
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
- Actual Product Weight: 167 lbs
- Batteries: 1 - 9V
- Bed Height (Max): 20.5"
- Bed Height (Min): 9"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Max): 23.5"
- Bed Height w/ Casters (Min): 12"
- Casters: 3"
- Foot Section Height (Max): 31.5"
- Foot Section Height (Min): 20"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 34.5"
- Foot Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 23"
- Footboard Height (Max): 32.5"
- Footboard Height (Min): 21.5"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 35.5"
- Footboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 24.5"
- Ground Clearance: 0.5"-12"
- Ground Clearance w/ Casters: 3.5"-15"
- Head Section Height (Max): 44.75"
- Head Section Height (Min): 33.25"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Max): 47.75"
- Head Section Height w/ Casters (Min): 36.25"
- Headboard Height (Max): 35"
- Headboard Height (Min): 24"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Max): 38"
- Headboard Height w/ Casters (Min): 27"
- Motor: 15037MN (Head and Foot); 15033MHLN-MGBA (Hi/Low)
- Overall Product Height: 24"
- Overall Product Length: 88.625"
- Overall Product Width: 34.75"
- Primary Product Color: Brown
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Welds; 5 Year Limited on Frame; 1 Year Limited on all Other Parts and Components
Model # 15235bv-pkg
- Hygienic Product : No
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : CV
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 167.00
- Product Assembly : Basic Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : China
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : Yes
- Proposition 65 Warning : Yes
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.