The replacement headgear for Drive Medical ComfortFit Masks is necessary to keep your sleep therapy fully functional. Over time, the headgear, made of special moisture wicking foam, can lose elasticity. When this occurs, it is possible that the mask will not seal correctly, leading to a reduction in the effectiveness of the sleep therapy. This replacement headgear will have your ComfortFit Mask looking and feeling like new.Features and Benefits
- Deluxe, breathable, moisture wicking, foam material keeps skin cool and comfortable increasing patient compliance
- Keeps skin cool and comfortable increasing patient compliance
- Comfortable and long lasting
- Actual Product Weight: 0.1 lbs
- Overall Product Height: 17.1"
- Overall Product Length: 12.7"
- Overall Product Width: 9.7"
- Primary Product Color: Black
- Primary Product Material: Foam
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # c10200-018
- Hygienic Product : No
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : EA
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.10
- Product Assembly : No Assembly Required
- Product Installation : No Installation Required
- Country of Origin : Taiwan
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.