The OxySafe Cannula Valve helps protect against oxygen tubing fires, designed to put out fire and stop the flow of oxygen if the delivery tube is accidentally ignited. It is bi-directional in design and can be installed either way around in the oxygen delivery tubing. Will put out oxygen delivery tube fire and stop flow of oxygen if tube is ignited Installation of at least two valves recommended: one close to the patient and one close to the source of the supply Intended for use with oxygen supply equipment that does not exceed 87 psi when outlet is blocked Intended for single-patient use Maintenance free, replace after 4 years Quantity: 100/case To keep patients safe from oxygen tubing fires, purchase the OxySafe Bi-Directional Cannula Valve.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 2.90
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.