The Manual Pump for APMs offers both alternating and static functions to provide patients with optimal treatment of pressure ulcers and maximum comfort. It flows at 8 liters-per-minute in a simple, easy-to-use design. Front panel switch provides two modes of therapy - static or alternating - for maximum comfort LED backlit switches with dial on panel for simple set up and operation Includes retractable hooks for bed use 8 LPM pump Compatible with most Ultra-Care APMs Supports patients up to 325 lbs Two-year warranty For an effective and easy-to-use pump for your Ultra-Care alternating pressure mattress, purchase the Manual Pump. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov .
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 5.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.