The Alex Orthopedic Bed Wedge is your multipurpose sleeping solution. The gradual incline of a bed wedge raises your head and shoulders which alleviates a number of symptoms related to the following conditions: acid reflux, GERD, heartburn, respiratory issues, circulatory issues, and back and/or neck pain. Some even see improvement with snoring when using the inclined sleeping surface of a bed wedge. This bed wedge also works great for those with ankle and or foot injuries, so the injury can be comfortably elevated. This comfortable and high-quality foam offers firm support and is made to last. Firm polyurethane foam Used to elevate the head for breathing comfort, circulation, and pressure relief Also used to elevate the feet for relief of swelling Cover has zipper closure for easy removing and washing Doctor recommended for relief of hiatal hernia
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 6.00
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.