The Airlift Oxygen Tank Carrier easily fits on the back of a wheelchair or mobility scooter for convenient, hassle-free transport. It is generously padded and is adjustable so that the oxygen cylinder fits snugly inside whether it's M6. C/M9, or D size. Padded cylinder carrier is adjustable to cylinder size for snug fit Can easily attach to wheelchair or scooter with multi-point stabilizer straps Can also be comfortably carried by hand with featured hand grip Made of non-flammable, durable, and non-abrasive materials Machine washable, hang dry Can hold M6, C/M9, or D size oxygen tanks Color: Navy
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:0 92237620137
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.38
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.