These 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canisters are a high-quality way to meet fluid collection and disposal needs. They provide a high flow rate, so suctioning is quick and efficient during procedures. For small-volume use Includes self-sealing lid with leak-free seal Features pour spout for emptying without removal of lid, vacuum and horizontal patient port for direct connection of tubing Features Aerostat bacterial filter to protect against contamination Built-in critical measure for more accurate measuring Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination Universal ports and size for use with most suction machines Disposable, single use Dimensions: 6" H x 9" L x ½" W Sold individually For the best option in fluid collection and disposal during procedures, purchase the Hi-Flow Suction Canisters.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.60
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.