Utilized in low-ampere ranges for unique electrochemical effects from unidirectional currentCommon applications include iontophoresis, medical galvanism, stimulating enervated and denervated muscle, and electrodiagnostic proceduresSophisticated circuitry provides single-channel galvanic (DC) output with an easy-to-read, analog output display and rotary intensity controlPractitioner can manage treatment precisely with an adjustable surge or alternating polarity surge rate, and selectable polarityPatient-controlled treatment stop switch allows patient to discontinue galvanic output at the press of a buttonWall mountable for convenience in treatment roomsFeatures include single-channel, two-pad stimulator; 0 - 10 mA current (DC); adjustable surge rate; adjustable, alternating polarity surge rate; selectable polarity (normal or reverse); test load control; accessory conductance verification; intensity reset circuit; combination therapy capability (iontophoresis/phonophoresis); 30-minute timer; and sponge pad electrodesTwo-year parts and labor warranty
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.40
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.