WrisTimer® wrist support provides therapeutic treatment during the day. Finger and hand free design allows a healthy range of motion and avoids damaging wrist flexion during work or activity. Elastic wristband adjusts easily for stable and comfortable wrist compression while the finger loop adjusts for the desired range of motion. Designed by an orthopaedic surgeon, WrisTimer® is an ideal dynamic support for occupational use. Used by leading companies for prevention and rehabilitation of carpal tunnel sydrome and other repetitive stress injuries, research studies show preventing damaging flexion while allowing a healthy range of motion during activity is desirable.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.13
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.