The major function of vitamin D is the maintenance of blood serum concentrations of calcium and phosphorus by enhancing absorption of these minerals in the small intestine. Vitamin D deficiency can lead to abnormalities in calcium and bone metabolism such as rickets in children or osteomalacia in adults. More recent research has linked adequate vitamin D to support for other health issues including: cardiovascular health, muscle aches, normal blood sugar levels, immunity, mood, mental health, gum health and skin health.
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : 100 capsules
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.30
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : USA
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : This product contains lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.