Each box contains (12) 1g application packets. With purchase of 12 boxes you will receive a FREE Retail Counter Display.
There are essentially 3 current product categories for migraine treatment:
- Triptans — Sumatriptan is most common
- Combination Products — such as Excedrin Migraine®
- NSAIDS — such as aspirin
All of these treatments pose the risk of serious side effects during and post treatment. Stopain® Clinical Migraine & Headache has identified a major, unmet need in the market for a safe, topical migraine & headache treatment.
Stopain® Clinical Migraine & Headache
How It Works
- Mentholum - Frontal Headache, Supra Orbital Pain and Pain over Frontal Sinus
- Belladonna - Forehead pain, Occiput and Temple Pain, Pain Worsened from Light and Noise
- Iris Versicolor - Front Headache with Nausea, Sick Headache
- Sanguinaria Canadensis - Sun Headache, Periodical Sick Headache, Pain in Back of Head
Directions for Use
- Tear open packet and dispense gel onto fingertips
- Apply to the back of neck and behind each ear until product is absorbed
Use entire contents of packet. For best results, apply as soon as you feel discomfort. If after 30 minutes symptoms persist, apply second packet.
DO NOT APPLY TO FOREHEAD OR TEMPLES.
Does Not Contain:
- Addictive Opioids
- Dyes or Preservatives
- Other NSAIDS
View the full Thomas Jefferson Clinical Study and Frontiers in Neurology Paper about Stopain® Clinical Migraine & Headache at migrainestudy.us
Complimentary In-Office Sales Support
After your Stopain® purchase, you receive the added benefit of FREE in-office sales support through our Professional Portal.
CLICK HERE to create an account. Multiple Clinics? No Problem!
We invite each clinic to register for their own account so they can request materials as needed.
Once your account is created, you can login to request complimentary
patient sample cards, posters, window clings and counter displays as needed.