Probiotic Broad Spectrum is a formulation designed to provide 10 billion live colony forming units (CFU) of eleven different strains of beneficial probiotics per caplet.
Probiotics are healthful and necessary bacteria found in the body and have been shown to promote healthy cytokine production in the colon and maintain healthy gastrointestinal barrier function, by supporting intestinal epithelial integrity. Studies have also shown that mixed probiotic supplementation helps maintain intestinal flora, support healthy yeast balance, and promote gastrointestinal comfort.
Clinical studies indicate that Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria species supplementation supports healthy immune response and cytokine balance. Probiotics may enhance B cell, T cell and NK cell function, phagocytic capacity and activity, and healthy cytokine production.
Stomach acids can destroy all of the probiotic organisms before they reach the intestinal tract where they can do their good work. BIO-tract® tablets protect probiotics from gastric acid, ensuring that a significantly higher percentage of organisms reach the intestines alive.
- Species/Strain independent‡
- Performs in fed or fasted state‡
- Benefits from LiveBac processes‡
- Ideal for a variety of sensitive ingredients‡
- Optimal intestinal release heightens product efficacy‡
- No special handling or packaging required‡
Probiotic Broad Spectrum is shelf stable at room temperatures and is formulated with proprietary Bio-Tract® technology to protect the sensitive probiotics through the harsh stomach acids and deliver them to the intestines for maximum absorption and benefit.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating woman, have any health conditions, or are taking any medication, make sure to consult your healthcare provider prior to use.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
One caplet daily preferably in the morning,
Kim SK, Guevarra RB, Kim YT, Kwon J, Kim H, Cho JH, Kim HB, Lee JH. Role of Probiotics in Human Gut Microbiome-Associated Diseases. J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2019 Sep 28;29(9):1335-1340. doi: 10.4014/jmb.1906.06064. PMID: 31434172.
Iheozor-Ejiofor Z, Kaur L, Gordon M, Baines PA, Sinopoulou V, Akobeng AK. Probiotics for maintenance of remission in ulcerative colitis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020 Mar 4;3(3):CD007443. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD007443.pub3. PMID: 32128794; PMCID: PMC7059960.
Limketkai BN, Akobeng AK, Gordon M, Adepoju AA. Probiotics for induction of remission in Crohn’s disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020 Jul 17;7(7):CD006634. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD006634.pub3. PMID: 32678465; PMCID: PMC7389339.
Hao Q, Dong BR, Wu T. Probiotics for preventing acute upper respiratory tract infections. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2015 Feb 3;(2):CD006895. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD006895.pub3. Update in: Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2022 Aug 24;8:CD006895. PMID: 25927096.
González de Llano D, Moreno-Arribas MV, Bartolomé B. Cranberry Polyphenols and Prevention against Urinary Tract Infections: Relevant Considerations. Molecules. 2020 Aug 1;25(15):3523. doi: 10.3390/molecules25153523. PMID: 32752183; PMCID: PMC7436188.
Sang LX, Chang B, Zhang WL, Wu XM, Li XH, Jiang M. Remission induction and maintenance effect of probiotics on ulcerative colitis: a meta-analysis. World J Gastroenterol. 2010 Apr 21;16(15):1908-15. doi: 10.3748/wjg.v16.i15.1908. PMID: 20397271; PMCID: PMC2856834.
Bubnov, R.V., Spivak, M.Y., Lazarenko, L.M. et al. Probiotics and immunity: provisional role for personalized diets and disease prevention. EPMA Journal 6, 14 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1186/s13167-015-0036-0
- Hygienic Product : Not Specified
- Allergy : Not Specified
- UPC:Not Specified
- GTIN/ITF Barcode : Not Specified
- Units of Measure : Not Specified
- Overall Product Length : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Width : Not Specified in
- Overall Product Height : Not Specified in
- Weight Capacity : Not Specified lbs
- Actual Product Weight : 0.25
- Product Assembly : Not Specified
- Product Installation : Not Specified
- Country of Origin : Not Specified
- Case QTY : Not Specified/case
- Case Weight : Not Specified
- Ships Via Freight : No
- Proposition 65 Warning : Not Specified
Shipping and Returns
- Delivery is free for all orders over $80. Otherwise, delivery is $8-$25 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
- Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 3 business days in USA, 3 to 8 in Europe. 5 to 15 for the rest of the world.
- You can return your product up to 14 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.